Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Iris Hamster Dome Tower, DW-303

I had this hamster cage a few years ago, but since I wasn’t able to bring it here from China, I kind of forgot about it. But as I got my male hamster a female friend, I am worried that they might reproduce. So I started to look for potential cages for them. After so many years, as much as I love my current Habitrail cage, I still think that Iris Dome Tower is the best cage ever. Luckily, I was able to find one on Amazon.com with a good price. This time, I decided to get a three-floored tower instead of the same two-floored one. And of course, it has to be blue, not pink! I know there are lots of people complaining about its complexity to disassemble, its cylindrical shape with limited space or this and that, so unfortunately this type of hamster cage has been stopped being manufactured from Iris in Japan. To find one imported from Japan, I was more excited than before. Honestly, it was a little difficult to put together in the beginning, and it took me about an hour to set up, especially when I cannot read Japanese manual, and that English translation doesn’t have figures to guide. It’s almost impossible to take it apart after it’s set up. But guess what? Who needs to dissemble it? I don’t! Even when I was moving from school back home, I didn’t take it apart. And to clean it, I always took it to the bath tub to rinse it off. Even for my other type of cages, I never dissemble them. So I think to be firmly attached as a whole cage, it is actually a better feature. This cage has three levels, and it’s almost as tall as a 5-year-old kid. So for small hamsters, it’s more than enough space for them to do whatever they want to do. The best part of the tower cage is that it is absolutely gorgeous looking and a piece of art. It makes me smile everytime I look at it. So yeah, it’s the best hamster cage ever, period.

2015-05-19 1537342015-05-19 1538462015-05-20 1554112015-05-21 165516

No comments:

Post a Comment