Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Two Hamsters

After almost three years, my pet rat died earlier this year. A few months later, I realized maybe I should continue having some rodent friends. So I went to a family owned pet store to get my first “bear” hamster. He is an adorable male hamster with white stripe around his back and gold hair on the top and bottom. I had hamsters a few years ago and I know they are very different from pet rats. But I am glad I got him because he is very friendly and playful. A few weeks later, I decided to get him another hamster to keep him company. So I got a similar white-striped female hamster for him. I was a little worried that they might not get along well, but luckily, they are cool with each other. I am glad I got them.

2015-05-02 163031

No comments:

Post a Comment