Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Smell Of Winter

I like summer when it's not too hot, and I like winter when it's snowy. Like in Chengdu, Shanghai seldom snows, which I don't really like. It's cold here in winter, mainly because there are no air conditioners in the dorms. To keep warm, I just wear as much as I can. There would be lots of things going on during the rest of this year, all I need right now is some luck...Sometimes luck is really important, or you can say for most of the time, it is important, majorly. I get myself prepared, and for the rest, there's nothing I can do about it...I NEED LUCK!

So for the rest months, please keep your fingers crossed for me...Thank you~~

:)

6 comments:

  1. 1,Good Luck.
    2,我还在过夏天,台北温度还在三十度样子徘徊。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hylic!! You know we can see the friends' activity anymore. So I saw your new blog entry and dropped by, lol...  am agree with you, summer is always nice when it's not too hot. The weather is getting cold here too and sometimes rainy. I hope this winter is not too cold this year. I think I like spring most of the others. GOOD LUCK for you as you need. Don't be shy and visit my space please. Have a good week, cheers, Zeynep xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of good luck, you are living in SJTU now.
    Because of good luck, you meet so many warmhearted friends!
    Because of good luck, you have time to think about your future and life!
    So lucky angel is always around you.
    Just take it easy, you can make everything all right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 也的確是偏僻的。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 補充:
    貌似,我是唯一給你留中文的,哈哈。
    嗯,繁體還是特殊的。明天晚上國光客運,拉著我去阿里山看日出。

    ReplyDelete