Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Packing The Memories

I don't know how come I didn't throw those tickets, invoices and clothing tags away, and today's packing really brought me back to every little detail that happened in the past 3 years in Shanghai. I even found the old tape recorder I used to use in undergraduate school, and even that old useless battery. I have many clothes, and each tag and invoice can tell me when and where I brought them. The same is true with every travel I had in the past 3 years. Also, the restaurants I went...Oh, dear...Though I am wishing a good happy ending, yet things may not just turn out as people wish sometimes. No matter good or bad, I will always remember what I had and what I lost. The moment I threw the evidence away, I realized maybe it's the time to say goodbye to my past. I need a brand new starting in a brand new place...So long, my dorm room, and so long, my college life...Officially, today, I am on my way to the unknown...

No comments:

Post a Comment