Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2006

The End of Spring

Summer's coming, and today's the last day of April. Looking back this month, I can't explain what I have done, and what I have learned...It was complicated. But one thing I know sure is that I am getting more and more mature now. I don't know if this is a good thing, because all the things in front of me seem to be so unclear. Hopefully, I can work all things out.

 

Actually, my summer is supposed to be a really busy time, but up till now, I am still in a lazy and slow situation which might very well bring me down in the end...

 

Hmmm...Adjust myself to the best...

4 comments:

  1. Hi
     
    Thank you for leaving such a lovely message in my space, I am glad the blog made you laugh!
     
    Welcome back anytime ...... it's a little wild in there but you're welcome anytime sweetheart.
     
    Take care
    Love Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. (¯`·._.·Fantasy Angel·._.·´¯)April 30, 2006 at 8:44 AM

    what did you mean by omg????

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, you are going to be mature? You know how ridiculous you are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update your space!:-)

    ReplyDelete