Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An Awful Day!

Yesterday was awful! The major reason was because of the heat. 5 of my hamsters died of the heat, and my room was a big mess even without pillows or sheets on the bed...To top it off, the stingy landlord unplugged my broadband while I was at work. I paid the damn rent for what I have, and I just don't understand how come he did that. Being too busy and grief-stricken, I just headed to the mall to get the necessities for my daily use, thinking life is just hard and unfair. For one moment, I even had the feeling of crying, but I held it. Later that night, after I spent all the time cleaning, I felt rewarded, lying on the bed I made on my own. That was called independence. I make money, and I spend it. I buy things, because I earn them...The only thing I felt awful is I lost some cute hamsters...I need to treat the rest of them better...Hope they will be safe and happy for the rest of their lives.

I am writing this only to remember those innocent little creatures...Godspeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment