Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Snowy Early Spring

I don’t think I have seen so much snow in my entire life and it’s ironic that Lexington is not even the traditional snowy city in the winter. Anyway, the constant snow lately made me a little numb and all I cared about was driving safely. I built a little snowman in the back yard and I cleaned the car in the snow on the weekend. I think that was about it regarding the fun or celebration I could have when it snows this time. For a whole week, I have been driving in the snow and walking in the snow. I had to dry my shoes overnight, because I don’t like boots. School only closed once when it was really bad one day. Most of time we had to fight through the traffic and crazy drivers who don’t know how to park in the parking lot.

2014-02-10 09.48.142014-02-10 09.48.51

Other than that, I actually wish the snowy days could be a little longer, because it feels quite cozy at home after school. And more  importantly, it’s really BEAUTFUL!!!

2014-02-08 11.17.372014-02-08 11.21.10

No comments:

Post a Comment