Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jack The Giant Slayer

I have heard about the fair tales "Jack The Giant Killer" when I was young and it was intriguing to me that the beanstalk can lead to another giant world up the sky. This movie is a little different from the classic fair tales and of course, the details can be expected to be different in all these kind of movies. After Donato’s pizza last night, we went to the cinema nearby to watch the movie. Although I know this movie has been out for a while, I’ve always wanted to see it. I didn’t know that there were so many kids brought by their parents to watch the movie and I was a little disappointed in the beginning because I thought it might be another cheesy kids’ movie. But the movie actually turned out to be quite good and honestly I don’t think it’s appropriate for kids due to lots of violent scenes, especially those when humans were constantly eaten by giants. If I were a 8-year old kid, I would be scared to see a man decapitated in a monster’s mouth, even the thought of it. Oh, well, I guess maybe this is the common issue in our society-sexual, violent and moral corrupted movies are everywhere. Having said that, as an adult, I enjoyed this movie a lot and there were a lot to dig into logically.

Jack-The-Giant-Slayer-wallpapers-1

No comments:

Post a Comment