Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Red Lobster

Like Pizzahut in China, Red Lobster is a chain restaurant that is a little bit more fancier than KFC or Wendy’s. I haven’t been to a Red Lobster restaurant before as it never occurred to me that I should or I could. But after Thursday, it officially meant that I am done with course work and I needed that little excuse to celebrate a little even though the exams are not done until later this year. So we went to Red Lobster for dinner before "Iron Man 3" premiere that night. The service was quite nice-the waiter was being polite the whole time. As a big fan of seafood, I guess Lexington is not really an ideal place for seafood since I didn’t really find the lobster dish that I was craving for. But the 4-course dinner deal was massive. I loved my shrimp scallop Alfredo and the caramel cheesecake. Maybe next time we go to a Red Lobster restaurant, it should be somewhere in those coastal cities.

2013-05-02 19.44.562013-05-02 20.05.39

No comments:

Post a Comment