Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Parker Urban Mechanical Pencil 0.5mm Silver

I received my Parker Urban mechanical pencil today and I just recorded a video on Youtube. So basically, after I decided to collect some mechanical pencils, I have already purchased two Parker Insignia mechanical pencils, one Parker Urban mechanical pencil and many others. It’s interesting that in only a month, I got the pencils that I can never use up in my entire life. It’s like a hobby and I found people do collect certain things that we take for granted in our daily lives. I guess after finishing all my courses, I might rarely use those pencils to write things systematically, but I am sure that I will find ways to use them somehow, as we are talking about how to be sustainable nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment