Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Crazy Spring

Yes, it’s been really hot lately and it’s only March! I expect a severe thunderstorm pretty soon although I don’t want that to happen. But the thing is that the weather is really getting quite dramatic in recent years. Flowers are everywhere. "April showers, May flowers." I guess it’s not going to be case this year, at least not "May flowers".

I have to admit that it was a little painful this morning to get up, simply because of the fact that Spring Break was over. Lots of students got red  on their faces and they were pretty proud of that. There is nothing to complain about and it’s really nice to think about the fact that there are always so many breaks between each semester, although I wouldn’t be enjoying any of those when I start my research assistant job. IMAG1431IMAG1433IMAG1436IMAG1440

No comments:

Post a Comment