Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pizza Inn, Frankfort, KY

There are so many pizza restaurants in town as I have mentioned in my previous posts, however, there are not many pizza buffets in town. Whenever someone mentions buffets, Chinese buffets always occurs to me. Pizza Inn is actually a nice pizza buffet restaurant in Frankfort. Although it’s cheap, the food is really good, especially the chicken wings. I probably had more than 10 chicken wings that day and I absolutely enjoyed that chicken soup as well as their spaghetti. They have different types of pizzas, but I was too stuffed to try them all eventually. There were many kids there and it was indeed fun to put different varieties of food in one dish. I am pretty sure we would go back to that place again, since Frankfort is like a backyard to Lexington.

IMG_20121021_185321IMG_20121021_200139

No comments:

Post a Comment