Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Cruz

I am leaving tomorrow~  Suddenly, I feel that life is short, time is fast...Four years have gone, and I am facing the same situation like 4 years ago. It's like a circle, but somehow I am stepping my feet on another place at another time from where I used to be...

 

I like the smell in the air, for it's the smell of my home, the smell of my love, the smell of what I am familiar with, the smell of my dream, the smell of my passion. Staring at the dark sky in the night, listening to Kevin Kern's piano, I feel so peaceful and graceful. It's the feeling that I don't have when I am far away from home. It's only at my home that I can feel a little bit security. I never think that leaving home is easy. Joe left his hometown for the first time, and he said he cried. I didn't cry for the time I left my home, but every time I left home I felt worse...So sad and hard...We don't want our time go down the drain, we want our time well wasted.

 

People are such complicated animals with feelings and thoughts which made us different and unique. We do miss one place which we are familiar with; we don't wanna leave it for another new unknown world, because we know that there are unknown hardship and challenge that we may not handle well. We may fear and dread our future, but anyhow we have to face it. There is no way to avoid it or get away from it, since that would be called a coward...

 

What am I supposed to do? This is the question that I always asked myself. Yep, what should I do? I don't plan my future, I just walked to where I am now...Good or bad, I don't regret it. Seeing the lights shining in the dark of the night, I can't help but wonder: will I change after several months' different life? I may change to the good, letting my unhappiness go, or I may be so changed that I forget my dreams and love...Maybe things will not be so dramatically changed. Staying half awake and half drunk, I am getting older...

 

Next time I will be in Shanghai seeing my blog and missing my love~As Xtina sings, Don't you bring me down today. Let me say,

Don't you let time go down the drain...

2 comments:

  1. When we collect our package that means we will begin new trip. Most persons must have sorts of feelings about the new life, the past time and their dream, but it does not matter. Do not worry and enjoy your brand new day. Every new trip will be your wealth as you grow up. Your life will be full of sunshine and simling, god bless you.....

    ReplyDelete