Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Place To Hangout

Originated in Lexington, Logan’s Roadhouse is a unique restaurant because people can crack the peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. That’s something I haven’t seen for a long time before I came down to Lexington, because discarding the shells from nuts is considered to be a really bad behavior in China and it’s always related to uneducated and uncivilized problems. But here, it’s all about being casual and it has become a main feature in this southern food chain restaurant headquartered in Nashville, TN. As casual as it can be, one of the main reasons that it’s attracting a large number of customers is because of its decent food and reasonable price. I admit we had bad experience there, either bad food or terrible service, but visiting this restaurant at least once a month does average the overall experience and I would say it’s all good in general. My favorite dish is that Angus smothered steak tips with rice pilaf and sautéed mushroom. The medium cooked steak tips are always tender, juicy, and more importantly, fresh in a bite size so that I don’t even need to cut. Of course, their grilled tilapia is good too, but the seafood there generally is not something I would consider to order. With a Logan’s close to our apartment, we have been there for a lot of times and I guess it’s already a place to hangout.

2013-07-02 19.26.132013-07-02 20.14.212013-07-02 20.14.26

No comments:

Post a Comment