Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Eddie-the Dog

When I was asked to come up with a dog name, Eddie was the first name that popped up. I don’t know why. Maybe because it’s a cute name in general. Eddie was adopted 2 weeks ago from a shelter and I don’t know why his previous owner didn’t want him. He is an adorable doggie, except that sometimes he pees everywhere, but given the fact he just lost his baby teeth 3 days ago, it’s forgivable. Puppies are very adaptable because they are still learning, although have to admit that some bad behaviors are very difficult to correct. For example, digging the trash can in the kitchen is hard to correct, because they do that behind my back. But it doesn’t mean it’s impossible, because I found that Jacob at least stopped chewing my sandals. He could possibly tell that after chewing two pairs of my sandals, I was ready to explode. They say small dogs have that small dog syndrome, but as of now, Eddie has been very friendly to people. I guess properly raising a dog affects the dog’s personality severely in a good way.

Untitled2013-06-22 19.45.152013-06-22 19.47.26

No comments:

Post a Comment