Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Chicken Wings

It is funny that chopped chicken breasts are called boneless chicken wings in restaurants here, and I think it’s very cute. Compared to the dark meat like real chicken wings, boneless chicken wings are actually healthier because they are white meat with less fat. For me, as long it’s chicken, I love them all. Recently, the H1N9 flu broke out in China, killing dozens of people. Since chicken meat has become the only meat that I purchase, that worries me to some extent. I hope Walmart or Meijer will not import chicken from anywhere else. I could clearly remember when SARS broke out in 2003 and it was chaotic all around China. Every university in China was under curfew and one of my friends broke her arm when trying to climb up to the wall to get out of school. Although people are more alerted since then, being a little careful will not hurt.

IMG_20130319_133647

No comments:

Post a Comment