Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pizzahut, Lexington

When I was in China a couple of years ago, I used to love to go to Pizzahut there. Because like KFC in China, Pizzahut did really a good job localizing and it’s very a decent restaurant, no matter it’s in Chengdu or Shanghai. I miss their fruit bar where you can have a bowl of fruit salad and lots of kids would put as much as they could in their bowls. The first time I went to a Pizzahut here in the USA was actually when I was on campus. Never did I know Pizzahut was just like one of those cheap chain restaurants because no matter how many times I went there, I always got disappointed. Basically, any pizza restaurants here would do so much better than Pizzahut. So I stopped going there for a long time until recently when I got a coupon from Pizzahut. I decided to give it a try, since Lexington is a different city after all. Unfortunately, that experience was probably the worse Pizzahut experience I have ever had in my life. It’s ironic that they even said they are the favorite pizza in Lexington on their wall. It wasn’t busy that day and I saw many people waiting at the entrance to be served. Of course, we had to wait forever until the waitress showed up and she messed up with our orders so bad that even Ken decided not to give any tip. I don’t think I would go back to Pizzahut again, not even with a coupon. Eating out is for relaxing not for stressing out.

IMG_20130401_195632IMG_20130401_195618

No comments:

Post a Comment