Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Martin Luther King Day

School was closed on Monday because it was MLK Day. This is the last holiday before Spring Break and I surely made the best of it. Being home for two days on the weekend allowed me to watch Australian Open from the beginning and I had a blast. It’s of course refreshing to step out of the house and soak up in the sun for a change even though it is still quite cold. Frankfort, the capital of Kentucky, is only 40 minutes away from Lexington, so it’s always nice to visit sometimes. The horse farms on the way to Frankfort are very beautiful even in winter. There are many horse farms, one after another. I feel like I was driving through a national park. I am sure it’s more beautiful in summer and fall.

IMG_20130121_133218IMG_20130121_133554

No comments:

Post a Comment