Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Eat Till It’s Closed

Lately, I have to been to several buffets, from pizza buffets to Chinese buffets. One thing I noticed was that people don’t really sit there for too long and it’s probably their habit or it’s the custom, and I normally do the same even though you can sit there as long as you want. So last time, we went to Giovanni’s Pizza buffet again, hoping that they could have that yummy chopped pork. Of course, after they impressed me the first time, the food was just turning to be boring and predictable. We brought friends with us that day, and we didn’t really eat much because of the food. We sat there and chatted for about 2 hours, since we drove 40 minutes from town, forgetting the time until I saw the waiters came out to do the cleaning. Before I felt embarrassed, the waitress gave us a dirty look and started to mumble. The guilt I had suddenly vanished. Maybe they think it’s rude to remind the customers of the time, but giving attitude is definitely a big taboo in the business. We probably would not go to that pizza buffet again and I guess it would not be hard to find a place to eat.

IMG_20130108_192957

No comments:

Post a Comment