Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Difficult Parking

I know that parking is very difficult on campus, so I spent hundreds of dollars to get an annual parking permit on campus. I have been riding a bike to school for a whole semester, and it was not fun, especially in winter season when it’s darker and colder. Anyway, with that permit, I thought life could be easier, at least I don’t need to spend 15 minutes on the road. But I was wrong. Everybody knows it’s hard to park on campus, and all those parking lots and parking buildings were full this morning. Normally, it took me 15 minutes to get to lab from home, but this morning, I spent literally almost 1 hour looking for a parking spot! It was ridiculous and I ended up parking at a meter spot to avoid getting late for my first class of the semester. I guess I might have to get up a lot earlier to find a spot somewhere further from my building. Life ain’t easy, right?

IMG_20130109_111752

No comments:

Post a Comment