Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Marco’s Pizza

There are many pizza places in Lexington like many other cities in this country, but as for good pizza places, it seems there are not so many. I mean I am not really picky when it comes to food, as long as it’s healthy. But sometimes bad pizzas can really upset my appetite. Marco’s Pizza is close to Richmond Road near a Kroger and it’s probably the best pizza we had in town. They don’t have dine-in, so they accept online order or order in store. Since they have the parmesan crusted pizza for any topping, I don’t need to leave the boring crust in my plate. The boneless chicken is good too and we order that all the time. As far as I am concerned, making pizza is not like building a rocket, but making the right dough is very important. Apparently Marco’s Pizza knows what they are doing with their pizzas.

IMG_20120914_193607

No comments:

Post a Comment