Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

London Olympic Games, 2012

Yep, I have been busy watching the games since its opening last Friday night. As much as I love sports games, it seems to me that this is my first time to really have some time to watch since Sydney 2000. Time flies and things are just so different each time. I am very glad to see Ye Siwen and Sun Yang win two gold medals in swimming so far, although it’s really disappointing to see people suspecting Ye Siwen’s credibility. We should leave that talented young girl alone and show some respect. There has been a lot of discussions about the moral standard or Olympic spirit lately, and I am sad to see that we cannot just enjoy the games just for the sake of enjoyment. Anyway, There will be more games to come in the following days and let’s keep on enjoying the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment