Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Keeneland Race Course, Lexington

IMAG1547IMAG1552IMAG1553IMAG1561

It was cold yesterday but it didn’t stop us from going to Keeneland to watch the horse racing. Being a big fan of horses, I haven’t really seen horse races before. And the good thing is this is the perfect place for horses since Lexington is considered to be the horse capital of the world. However, I actually don’t know much about the betting there and I surely should have done some research before going there. Keeneland is near the Blue Grass Airport of Lexington and it’s not far from UK campus either, so I guess I can just go there whenever I want when the weather is nicer and warmer. We got there at noon and the grandstand was almost full of people, mostly families with children. It’s understandable that kids get excited to see those horses and I surely have been there. Almost everything at the Keeneland is green and it reminds me of Wimbledon Open in Britain. Upon entering Keeneland, I felt like it was a whole new world as everything seemed to be new and I am sure a lot of time can be spent on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment