Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

After The Tornado

So I realized that I underestimated the tornado last Friday since the damage was unexpectedly shocking to me in some parts of the state. I was caught in the hail in my car and I panicked a little for one second I have to admit. But comparing with the thunderstorm I met on I75 a couple of weeks ago in the middle of the night, it wasn’t bad at all especially when the hail only lasted for 2 or 3 minutes. I basically calmed down when the last thunderstorm I met occurred to me. It was tragic to see all those houses get destroyed in just a few minutes on TV and the power of the tornados was just tremendous. The weather changed swiftly and it was like nothing happened after the shower when the sun came out later that day. The temperature dropped back to where it should be in the early spring and of course whenever there is some moisture, the snow can be expected. There is always some weirdly interesting connection between the disasters and precipitation. And it snowed a lot last night-the biggest snowfall in this winter, or spring, technically speaking.

IMAG1359IMAG1371IMAG1379

No comments:

Post a Comment