Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Parker Insignia CT Mechanical Pencil 0.5mm

Alright, as I promised in the previous post that I would continue my mechanical fever here, I just received my Parker Insignia CT today and I am very excited to see that the quality is pretty great. It’s a little crazy that I have bought 5 mechanical pencils in the past 7 days.
IMG_9324
It’s disappointing to know that Parker has discontinued the Insignia production in 2008 since this is a really great pencil with a very attractive appearance. I have done a little research lately and I know what kind of pencils I want. So far Park Insignia is the best I can find. It has a retractable tip and stainless steel surface, which can ensure its endurance. It’s a little lighter than I thought but it feels really comfortable in hand and it’s well balanced too. Here is the video I recorded for this Parker Insignia.

1 comment: