Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mechanical Pencil Fever

This is probably one of my guilty pleasures and it’s a little hard for me to admit that I love collecting pens and pencils. I don’t know when I started to have this fever but when I almost forgot about it, it came back again lately. It all started from one thought that I needed to buy a mechanical pencil a couple days ago right before the exam as I needed to replace my current one. I was only looking for the specific pencil that I like, and from Office Max to Target, I almost spent a whole night. Although it turned out that I bought two, I still ordered another one I like online. However, it didn’t stop there and I started to do research on the mechanical pencils and I finally nailed down to Parker pencils. Since I am ordering the pencil, I guess the story doesn’t end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment