Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pizza And Dumplings

I have always wanted to make pizzas but I knew it’s a little complicated since you need to measure the right amount of flour, yeast and so forth with the right time. But I guess it’s not the case when you are with someone who did it before. Technically, I didn’t make this pepperoni pizza but I recorded what was going on from the beginning. What I did for the Chinese New Year Eve was the traditional dish-dumplings which were good as well. Here are the pictures of the procedure of making the pizza. Since the recipe was not original, I won’t go in details here. It was actually my first time to see how to make a pizza from the flour, water, yeast and vegetable oil to the ready-to-eat pepperoni pizza topped with onions. It was kind of cool.

IMAG1229IMAG1231IMAG1235IMAG1244

No comments:

Post a Comment