Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Dawn Is Breaking

IMAG0633IMAG0635

Having been using my HTC Slide 4G for two months, and it seems to me that it more or less replaced my camera since it’s easier to just carry one device. On my way home on Monday morning, I ran into a thunder storm on I-71 although the light was shining through in Columbus. Nothing really happened except the pouring rain on one side of the sky and beautiful blue on the other with scarily exciting clouds above me, so I captured several beautiful shots. Some of those crazy truck drivers still didn’t slow down even when the rain was so heavy that I could barely see anything in front of me. I wasn’t scared, instead, I was a little excited by the sudden change of weather. When I safely got to Cincinnati, the sun started to shine and it was like nothing happened before. It is amazing how the nature can change in such a way that nothing would be repeated. We should be excited by the fact that we are living in such an incredible world.

No comments:

Post a Comment