Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Review on T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide

After using my new cellphone for a week, I generally have some ideas of this T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide. It’s a pretty neat phone since all the battery performances for the smart phones are the same basically. So I am fine with the fact that I have to charge my phone every day. Sometimes, when I use it a little bit more for web surfing, the battery cannot last till the end of the day. I guess after a while, I would seek high capacity batteries for it. Other than the battery issues, I don’t have any big issues except that the OS system crashed 3 times so far. The so called “best” cellphone camera still cannot replace my digital camera for sure and here is a picture to explain why.

IMAG0123

It’s a decent camera with 8.0 megapixel but still there are some other factors determining the quality of the photos. Anyway, what I like most about this cellphone is that I can use wifi instead of 4G network when there is wifi available and that gives me less pressure that I could exceed my data plan limit since I am not paying unlimited 4G data usage which is not necessary for me. The reaction speed of the system is really amazing and much faster than my previous E63-I know it’s not fair to compare these two. Another thing I like most is the full key board for texting and emails. It’s a great phone for me and I haven’t had any regret yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment