Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Kings Island

Being here for 2 years without going to Kings Island is a little strange among my friends and as far as I know some even bought the Gold Pass to go there on a regular basis. As much as I love roller coasters, I never had the chance or the urge to go there considering I have experienced enough of those back in China right before I came here. But should I know it’s a lot better in Kings Island, I would have been there a long time ago. Anyway, after our last ride on “Invertigo” after 9pm, we decided to head back home to give ourselves a break. We basically stayed in the park for about 8 hours nonstoppingly taking ride from “Bumper Car” to “Diamondback”, and there were just enough excitement and fear each time I reached the top of the slope right before the free fall. It looked quite standing out in the line for us to be so excited since most of the natives were pretty much used to it and they can probably predict what is going to happen-like pose in front of the camera on the ride. We had fun and it was great to let go in the air for a day.
IMG_9043 IMG_9013

No comments:

Post a Comment