Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Favicon Updated

Now that I realized I barely wrote anything technical about my blog here, I decided to record the little change I made today. I updated the “Favicon” for my blog, which is a new feature that I found on Blogger. I used “Photoshop” to make the background transparent, so it is more flexible to be seen with different background. And the symbol that can represent my blog the most is the capital “H” in Lucida Handwriting which I have been using since maybe the beginning of my blog. One thing about Google Blogger is that almost everything is free and it gives the users the maximum flexibility to customize their blogs. Although for a lot of the times, bugs can be found when blogs are too customized, like the “timestamp” bug that has been bothering me lately, generally Blogger is the best blogging service so far for me. I tried Wordpress.com, but it didn’t work out for me and now I am sticking with Blogger. Another thing, I surely hope is that it could be lifted in China. Unfortunately, with 1.3 billion people, Blogger doesn’t seem to have a market there. Oh, well, who knows that could happen tomorrow. After Windows Live Spaces disappointed me, I realized maybe building a blog on my own server could be the ultimate solution in terms of blog safety, but it’s too much to do for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment