Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Big Differences

photo

The lab is under renovation and the workers have been working on that since the beginning of this month. We are kind of looking forward to seeing what it is going to be like after it’s done. They came every day on time and leave on time too-this is a big difference from what we know about workers.

For some reason, I wanted to have buffalo wings yesterday. So I called friends to go with me. I had 18 wings last night and a bottle of Smirnoff. Then we headed to Springdale to watch “The Rise of the Planet of Apes”. It is a good movie especially since I heard many of my friends said so. The plot was well made, although I wasn’t quite impressed by the computer made apes. All in all, it was a great movie and I guess maybe this is the last movie in this summer for me. I had a good time watching all those movies this summer and this is a big difference from last year.

I moved the tomato plant into the soil ground in the back yard and I left the other one in the pot still. Hopefully, there could be some differences shown in the next a few weeks. The tomatoes I harvested was very small and I doubt it was because of the small pot. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment