Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Feeder Guppies And Plant Snails

Well, so far my puffer fish is living out loud and I found he finished all those ghost shrimps I bought for him last week. Since he is afraid of hunting those bigger goldfish, I went to Jack’s Pet today to get many feeder guppies and plant snails. Those creatures are a lot smaller than the goldfish I have in the tank, so I assume my puffer fish would love what I got for him. Another thing is the algae is getting more serious in my tank, making those crystal swans like black swans-very funny. So I went to Wal-mart to get the algae control today. Hopefully my whole tank won’t get all green even though I clean it each week. So much for the update on my fish, I guess. Sushant finished his PhD defense yesterday, and it’s good news for both him and our lab for sure, so we got a little bit tipsy last night at the Riverside restaurant, celebrating his success. It’s kind of like a landmark for our lab and it’s quite meaningful for his accomplishment. Of course, as time goes by, the pressure landing on my shoulder is getting more serious. I am a little intimidated and also excited at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment