Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazy Sunday

So after working pretty hard for some time, I got this weekend totally reserved for some fun. By fun, I mean staying-home-playing-video-games kind of fun.   It was great to play Mario Party for my first time and I enjoyed it. Although Andrew was staring at me suspiciously, I had to admit that I did like that game. The only thing is that I wish I could have more time. It reminds me of the time when I was in high school-I missed that. And of course, a little bit porch chat was relaxing and lovely with pizza and drinks. I enjoyed my time on the weekend. Although technically the weekend is still not over, it’s almost the time I started to do some reading or some laundry or maybe cooking. It is true that we should get relaxed sometimes to keep our sanity, otherwise the pressure would be just too much. Now that I have a little bit time to sit down to think, I realized that since lots of my friends here are going back to China for summer, I need to think of some alternative means to do grocery shopping. I haven’t taken the church shuttle for a long time, and it would be nice to go back again. And also I need to get my license and my first car. Yes I have been mentioning this since the beginning, but like I was told, instead of getting a cheap crappy car to repair frequently, I might as well get a nicer one, even though I have to think about installment payments. When it comes to financial management, I am not good at it. Maybe it’s because Libras are never good at it.

IMG_6403

No comments:

Post a Comment