Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

To The South

So after I dropped by at Kroger, the trip to Atlanta was just neat. Only in about one hour, I arrived at the busiest airport in the world. Technically, this is my second time to come to Atlanta, but it’s the first time for me to stay here. With the subway system, I feel that everything becomes easier here-I walked straight to MARTA after I got off the plane like I was local and I liked it. It reminds me of Shanghai again.

IMG_8131

IMG_8135

The subway here is called MARTA which is pretty empty compared with Shanghai subway or any other Chinese major city subway systems. The hotel is only like 5 minutes away from the subway stop station, so it was really convenient. After dinner at an Asian restaurant called Silk, I headed back to hotel where I needed to get ready for tomorrow’s presentation. My first impression of Atlanta is pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment