Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cheesecake Factory

There is no Cheesecake Factory in Lexington, but there is one in Cincinnati and a few in Columbus. I really don’t give a thing about it but the one in Kenwood is always packed with people. Based on my experience, the reason is simply that their food is a little more delicate and the price is reasonable. I don’t know how hard to keep a restaurant like that, but to me it’s not impressive as I could name a dozen of those in Shanghai. But I am not in Shanghai anymore and I have to do what the Romans do. Driving up to Cincy twice to dine in that Cheesecake Factory, we ended up leaving because of that long waiting line. I personal don’t think it was even worth it to wait for ONE hour but a lot of people who were waiting wouldn’t agree with me. So this time, I came to Polaris, Columbus to dine in and it was actually quite strange to see that the restaurant was empty. But being empty mostly means better service and faster food and I am glad it turned out to be the case.

photo (2)photo (1)photo

No comments:

Post a Comment