Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Winter, So Long

IMG00636

One Corner on Campus

For the first time in 4 months, I felt hot when walking to campus today and I saw many people wearing shorts and T-shirts again. That’s a good sign, because it means spring is coming. Of course, I have heard that there might be snow even in March, but I am sure the warm and hot weather is not far now. As much as I love the snow here, when breathing in the fresh smell that only exists in spring, I felt excited.

The winter quarter is coming to an end quite soon, and I admit that to some extent I took it for granted just because I thought it was too easy to get A’s in Autumn quarter. And not surprisingly I paid my price for being arrogant and lazy. Although I cannot wait to finish all the courses so that I can devote all my energy to my research, it requires patience and devotion as well to ensure my legitimate scholarship at some point. Therefore, all I can say right now is that I still have a long way to go and it’s stupid not to study as hard as I was supposed to.

In the game, only most consistent people can survive, and I surely don’t want to lose what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment