Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring

Even before the hail yesterday, I felt spring is coming here. The rain on the weekend is nice, because I don’t have to worry about getting wet on my shoes when staying at home for my Saturday. I love the feeling that I can sleep however long I want. Yeah, Saturday is always the best. As I am staying here in my own world, I forgot time and my destiny sometimes. Trying to convince myself that I should always feel grateful doesn’t really help me in some hard situations, but it’s a relief that I can always have my own outlet to vent the anger or disappointment or whatever it is. While I am conquering the obstacles and my weakness, my youth is leaving me behind. It sounds scary, but I do feel that I am getting more and more realistic each day. Time is never infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment