Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

27 Still Not Driving? Pathetic

So I suddenly realized that it’s time I started learning a little bit about driving and cars, since I am turning 27 and I still don’t know how to drive. It’s ridiculous, especially in this country where you basically are like disabled if you cannot drive. I always thought I could do it tomorrow, but time flies and I cannot believe I am freaking 27 years old already. I am sick of asking those to give me ride doggedly who are not reluctant, and I am tired of the grocery shopping schedule each Saturday morning. I want to be free like I used to be, and I want to be convenient. So, let’s talk about cars. Everything has to be started from the scratch and again, I suppose it’s just a matter of time. As much as I am looking forward to my friend’s visit during Christmas as well as the crazy busy study schedule, I hope to do something before the end of the year. So screw the NBA game in Indianapolis tomorrow, I am not going. I don’t watch NBA on TV at all, why am I supposed to spend a hundred bucks on the game of which I don’t even know the rules. Hopefully, the test of the traffic laws tomorrow will be easy enough for those who don’t even have an idea what a sedan is, such as me. I am getting it started gradually. No big deal, like I said, it’s just a matter of time and life will be easier soon. Screw you selfish people, I will survive whatever comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment