Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time Schedule For A Lazy Sunday

I wanted to buy a watch and finally I got one on Saturday after the medical check. I got up quite early on Saturday, and it took me 1.5 hours to get to the appointed hospital in the morning. After that my classmate went along with me to buy a Citizen watch. We watched Terminator Salvation and Madame Tussauds Wax Figure Gallery in the afternoon before I went to see Henny and Ganesh who came to Shanghai for a short visit before they headed back to Singapore. Although my classmate acted like a big jerk when he left me without saying a goodbye at the Wax Figure Gallery, I did not have time to think much before I met Henny at Pearl Tower. I had expected that Saturday would be quite busy, and so it was. We had a nice dinner at The Tandoor which was my first time to have good Indian food, and I took them to Yu Garden for shopping. Then we went to Captain Bar for a beer, where we could take a look at the other side of the Bund, and it was all good. I am glad that they enjoyed their time here and I had fun as well. At midnight I headed back home on a taxi after we said goodbye. Sunday was going to be lazy and that was my plan.














20062009_008


 


20062009_009


 


Chenghuang Miao Temple At Night

 


Now let’s take a look at my Sunday which was recorded by my new watch. =)











































10:34Got up and had breakfast
11:50Watched a movie
13:23Took a shower
14:10Did laundry
15:10Ordered McDonald’s, got my 4th Coca Cola Glass
16:27Took a nap while watching TV
18:07My classmates called me for dinner
19:26Coffee at Times Cafe
20:38Ordered some chips and chicken wings and some beverages, still chatting…
21:53Headed back home
22:20Watched news on TV
23:22Went to bed, but couldn’t sleep
00:03My last time to check the time in bed before the next day

1 comment:

  1. You've got your 4th co ca co la glass!!!

    ReplyDelete