Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Got McDonalds Toys?

I know it's not healthy to have McDonalds often, but it's undeniably convenient to make a phone call and your food is just outside your door. Also another reason why I order McDonalds instead of others is because I can get little toys. Although I don't really know what I am going to do with these toys, I think it's fun to be surprised sometimes. I am sure when I have a clean kitchen to cook, I won't order junk food any more. But so far, so much fun.
















IMG_0229  
New Ice Age Collections 
IMG_0234  
Older Ones 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the convenience, speed, and no fuss no mess part of McDonalds. I like the fact they deliver here, making getting a western breakfast much easier on weekends. The toys are cool and if the promotion is popular or limited then they could be an investment for some collector in a few years. I am glad to see options coming in, Subway for one. Sandwiches are fast and convenient for sure, if healthy options, true deli style outlets become available it can sidestep the healthy issue. I would try to limit McD to only 1 or 2 times per month if possible, getting small portions and a corn cup instead of fries will help out.

    ReplyDelete