Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

D10 Power Shot In French Concession

Since I am not happy about the result on 25th, I decided to do something about it. First I went shopping by myself on Saturday to buy the shoes I always wanted and some other spontaneous gadgets I encountered. Then I bought Canon D10 Power Shot on Sunday, and I walked through French Concession to take pictures. Although it was very hot and humid on Sunday, I thought it was great to walk a little bit and I feel good now. I am happy about my decisions and things have sunk in gradually in the end.


The reason why I wanted a D10 was because first it looks cute; second it’s 10 meters water proof, which means I can take pictures when I swim in the water! I know it sounds lame, but it’s definitely something new to me.










IMG_0475 IMG_0456

Canon D10

Freeze! Pose!

So I took my D10, along with a new Canon bag(:D), to see old houses in French Concession again. The minute I walked out of the mall, I realized I made a mistake, because it was so hot that it was suffocating me. I did not walk through this whole area literally, but somehow I took several pictures.


































IMG_0076 IMG_0046
New Shoes :PFuxin Rd.
IMG_0049 IMG_0061
Old HouseWith New ADs On
IMG_0062 IMG_0067
The Crossroads BuildingLittle Street
IMG_0097 IMG_0105
An Old TowerPlayground In The City
IMG_0133 IMG_0126
XuhuiInside Grand Gateway










So I am pretty much satisfied with this new camera except that the lens just has a transparent glass cover to protect its vulnerability, and it requires cleaning frequently. But thanks to its rugged design, I can wash it with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment