Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Rock Climbing VS. Archery

Lately, I have done something I don't do usually. Rock climbing, the kind of sports I did in high school, I knew it's tough, because it requires the right techniques and some training on the arms. I did not sleep well after I went back home that night, since after reaching the top twice my arms were totally worn out. But I am quite proud of myself already. As for the archery, I did not know it's been quite popular here, and it's not as easy as it looks. It was my first time to shoot the arrows. After three rounds, my left arm was so stiff and sore that it cannot lift the bow without shaking, and then I gave up. It was great fun though, not as exhausting as rock climbing. I would love to do it again, definitely.

 IMG_0205  
Reached the top  
16052009_014  
Aiming At the Center!  

1 comment: