Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sunny But Cold

Well, I am amazed that how efficient I can be sometimes, and with my Giant bicycle lost, I bought a second hand bicycle in 24 hours. I think one of the main reasons was because graduate students are currently graduating from school, so they are finding ways to get rid of their bikes. It's the perfect time to buy second hand bikes, since after this period it would be pretty hard to find one. Well, I am still a little angry that my bicycle was stolen, but I am glad that I don't need to take the crowded stinky bus to go to work every morning. Plus I won't be devastated if I lose this bicycle again, which I hope not. It's 50RMB for the bike, while I spent another 50RMB updating it and buying a new chain lock. So it's comfortable now.

It's sunny today, but it's not warm in the morning. I am sure it's going to be warm later. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment