Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Annual Leave On Christmas

There are 4 days mandatory annual leave I have to take, and I won't be able to take them next year. So I will have my first annual leave during Christmas week, and actually it's my first Christmas holidays. I am supposed to be feel calm and peaceful when I applied to my manager, and yet hearing other companies are laying off employees all the time, I sort of feel a little uneasy. My pretext is one of my colleagues who is so busy all the time just had his one week annual leave, and I was also told, "take the annual leave if you are approved by your manager." Even though there are many people in the company who will not be able to take their 10 days or even more mandatory annual leave days before the end of December. For that, I feel a little guilty. But look at it this way: I am a RCG, and I should not be constrained to some invisible norm. I do the things I think is right.


So, together with two weekends, that's 9 days in total. It's going to be well used and planned, or I will feel sorry for myself.

1 comment:

  1. how will spend ur annual leave? admire you~~~~~~i even work 12 hours a day these days ... mad~~~~

    ReplyDelete