Pages

Friday, October 5, 2007

Update

Haven't been here for days, and I just miss my space...Actually, there is not much going on lately, so I found I can't put much here. I went to see the basketball games of the Special Olympic Games today, which is being held on our campus. I loved it, and I think I will continue watching it if I have time, since this game will not finish until 9th. Oct. It was pretty different to watch the special basketball games. Anyway it is an international event, and I am supporting this game by watching it in person, even though I didn't volunteer this time. Here are some pics I took today.













DSCN1496
DSCN1497
 
 
The new stadium on my campus
Inside with two playing courts
 
 
DSCN1499
DSCN1500
 
 
New Zealand Team players
Start from Zero~~
 
 
DSCN1504
DSCN1509
 
 
Inside the stadium
Not so many people watching though
 
 
DSCN1512
DSCN1513
 
 
They are trying hard to play this game...
They gained our respect...
 
 
DSCN1527
DSCN1530
 
 
Japanese team faced with Turkish team
Playing now...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. 颱風來了,足不出戶的日子又開始了。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 短信都不回,仿佛又消失了般~~
    唉~~

    ReplyDelete