Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Tiramisu

I watched 'No Reservation' the other day, and Nick makes Kate a big tiramisu. I am not a big fan of cakes, but when I saw that huge bowl of tiramisu, I really wanted to have a spoon of that sweetness. I love that cake, not just because it's yummy, but also because it has a great name. It's a great name, though I don't know what it means in Italian, yet I just love it. I love the fact that I don't know that meaning of the name, and I can let myself ponder and imagine.


I bought my sister a tiramisu last year when she was visiting me. She loved it, and I loved seeing her loving it...I bought myself a tiramisu today. I loved it, and I love the fact that while imagining the love story, I was enjoying the cake...


Anyways, instead of knowing the meaning of tiramisu, I would rather stay blinded and unknowing...


Yummy, it's sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment