Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Typhoon's Come and Gone

This is the first typhoon this year that influenced Shanghai directly. Born in a city where we don't have oceans and big wind, typhoon seems to be something I want to see and experience. I know this sounds silly, but this is just how I feel. Anyways, so far, this so called typhoon is just so so--nothing major happened, and it's way too mild to be called typhoon I suppose. Though most schools in Shanghai have stopped working, yet I don't see anything else that has been influenced by the typhoon except the traffic. I live high enough to have the bigger wind than downstairs, and whenver I opened the window, the wind would blow everything away, and that's just it...I can't think of anything else terrifying other than that.





Image019
                           
 
Image021
Typhoon Coming, it seems to be a normal rainy night...
 
 
Upstairs, everything's OK~

 

Typhoon's gone, and tomorrow is another new day. Soon will be Mid-Autumn Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment