Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Reading Blogs Is Cool

Been disappeared for a while, then I am back. And when I read my friends' blogs, I realized that they are having their own life and we are all changing throughout the time. It's a nice thing to see each other growing, and maybe after a while when we get back together, we will see how far we have gone, and how much we have done. Life is always amazing and wonderful...

By reading the blogs, I found it's more worthwhile to keep this blog, and keep on doing whatever I am doing right now. I don't care what people say about me, I just do whatever I think is right. Yeah, I am stubborn, and I know it...

I went running yesterday, and I will keep on doing that, because it's good for my body. Also I will start to play badminton again, because it's fun and good for my body too. Anyway, I didn't feel anything untill this morning, and I know I have worked out too much a little bit yesterday, so I will do it mildly today...Yes, I believe I will be better.

I am running~~

No comments:

Post a Comment