Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

With A Broken Heart

For the first time in a long time, I am feeling so peaceful and calm. I hope this is not the darkest moment before daylight. There's something that I could barely tell deep inside my heart which is already in pieces. Mom protected me when I was a kid, and she taught me how to play safe, but I didn't listen--I thought I was good enough to handle whatever comes to me. I was wrong, and I need to pay my price for that.

 

Suppose this: when you are crazy in love with a hot, red heart, and suddenly it's cold and frozen, what would you do? Would you feel numb? Would you look at everything with disdain? Would you feel that you could never trust anybody any more?

 

I was on the morning bus heading back to campus, and I saw lots of different people pushing their ways to get on the bus. Suddenly I felt why the difference between each individual is so huge? You can be the 'king' living in a fancy castle with your personal driver, and you also can be the shabby begger on the street striving for food. Man, this is the difference! Also, you can feel safe and cozy in your lover's arms and have sweet dreams, but once you wake up, what's in front of you might be the mean cheater trying to suck up you soul and energy greedily. Right on! The difference is big, and it's enough to make the iron crack...

 

Anyways, look at myself now, I find that it's not too late to wake up, and thank god I am still who I am...

 

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. what's happened,my dear? Love is perfect when u r in it as well as it goes to the best memory in ur mind. So....appreciate them, then the pain gets to less and things become better sooner....Try to forgive sth, then happiness comes easier...take care~We will always be ur side~~bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, very interesting writing. Keep those posts coming. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你很久没去我那看看啊,去看看哈!
    Let it be是我最近的座右铭,就这样吧,都会好的。

    ReplyDelete